This first skirt is something I've wanted to try for a while. My last one was pretty difficult to get on and off, so I thought making it a wrap skirt would fix that. The waistband is a little wavy, but otherwise I think it worked out well.
It's a simple circle skirt except I used my "low waist" + about 9" (for overlap) as the "waist" measurement. The skirt closes with a tie on the inside and D-rings on the outside. If you compare the first and second photos you'll notice you can wear it with the end of the waistband out or tucked under the D-rings so it's not flapping around. All the edges are bound in bias tape.
The second skirt I made is knife pleated but also a wrap skirt, again so it's easier to put on and take off. I spent a while trying to actually figure out how much fabric I'd need for the pleats, and how to mark them out, but it was making the project less fun so I just sort of winged it. I unrolled the vinyl as I folded and pinned each pleat top and bottom, and stopped when it seemed long enough. I'm not sure how much fabric it ended up using.
This skirt closes with velcro. It's not as adjustable as the other one, but still much nicer to wear than the original skirt that I had to carefully wiggle into. All the edges are bound with bias binding, which covered the pin holes nicely.
The first skirt is available in my Etsy shop.