Sunday, August 18, 2013

Commission update: Naomi from Monsters University

I posted a while ago about some costume commissions. One of the customers got back to me with some photos! (I did not take these)


As the title states, the costume is for Naomi from Monsters U. I did end up having to make some alterations after she tried on the skirt I had made in my previous post, but it turned out well in the end and she was happy with it (yay!). I always worry things won't fit right when making items for people I can't see in person. Since my experience mostly comes from theatre, I'm used to having people try thing on while they're being made. In this case, I had interpreted the reference image differently than her and her husband and had made the skirt too A-line. Easily solved though!

No comments:

Post a Comment